hi,

you should have a look at the assembly plugin
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/. there you can decide
what to place next to your jar. for an example have a look at
http://www.jfrog.org/viewvc/dep-analyzer/trunk/viewer/src/main/assembly/assembly.xml?view=markup.

Michael Smith wrote:

> I figured out how to delete resources from my JARs using the antrun plugin
> (the excludes with the jar plugin aren't working, I filed a JIRA issue for
> that).  But now I don't know how to get the dependencies for my assembly.
> Maven thinks all the resources I need are in my jars but they're not.
>
> I've found discussions about this in the archives but I haven't found a
> good solution.
>
> How can I prepare an assembly and include the resources that I don't want
> in my jars?  It seems like a common thing to do.
>
> Thanks

-----
manuel aldana
aldana((at))gmx.de