The command I'm using to deploy my plugins is: mvn clean deploy

I'm currently generating two war files from the same plugin, but when
they're installed or deployed, they're always named
${artifact}-${version}.war

I'd like to either specify something in a build profile in my POM
(preferred) or something in on the command line (also acceptable) that will
cause my artifacts to be named

${artifact}-${version}-${suffix1}.war
${artifact}-${version}-${suffix2}.war

These wars have to be built one-at-a-time from the command line, I'm limited
to 1 POM file (I just finished merging 5 of them) and I can't modify the POM
between builds.

Is this possible with the deploy phase, or do i have to use the
deploy:deploy-file goal to accomplish this task?