I guess when I think about it, this looks like a stupid question because it
could easily be that I excluded a dependency somewhere which caused the
problem.  I positive that isn't the issue, but let's pretend it could be..
is there any way to get a list of dependencies and what status maven
considers them in?  Such as if they are excluded or included for whichever
reasons?  I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.. all I know is that it was
working a few days ago and I have no idea why all of a sudden my project
seems to be so problematic.. just hoping someone might have some suggestions
on how to troubleshoot this.

Thanks!
Ryan