Hello,

actually this Problem is a no go for using Maven i think.
I try to scm:checkout a Synergy Project but with my small
knowlegde i need some help.

The Checkout itselfs seems to work reconfigure seems to make the Problem:

[DEBUG] STDERR :
[DEBUG] Synergy : Entering getWorkingProject method
[DEBUG] Executing: ccm query -u -f %displayname "owner='xxxxxxx' and status='wor
king' and type='project' and has_predecessor('ProjectName-1.7.6:project
:1')"
[DEBUG] Exit code :1
[DEBUG] STDOUT : unavailable
[DEBUG] STDERR :Warning: Object version specified in query
(ProjectName-1.7.6:project:1) not found.

As our Synergy Guru said this is because of wrong end of line.
It should be look like:

Executing: ccm query -u -f %displayname "owner='xxxxxxx' and status='working'
has_predecessor('ProjectName-1.7.6:project:dbname#1')"

Someone can help ?

Best regards,
Jens