Hi,

I have a WAR project that builds correctly in Maven2.

What I want to know, is if there is a way of making maven to do an internal
JAR package of the WAR classes.

Instead of compiling the java sources and put them in the WEB-INF\classes
internal folder, I would prefer maven to just create a JAR package with
those compiled classes, and put it in the WEB-INF\lib folder.

For example a project named:

my-project-1.0.0.war
would contain:
WEB-INF\lib\my-project-1.0.0.jar or something like that.

Thanks