On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:27 AM, zm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a WAR project that builds correctly in Maven2.
>
> What I want to know, is if there is a way of making maven to do an internal
> JAR package of the WAR classes.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/war-mojo.html

archiveClasses - boolean - Whether a JAR file will be created for the
classes in the webapp. Using this optional configuration parameter
will make the generated classes to be archived into a jar file and the
classes directory will then be excluded from the webapp. Default value
is false.

(There is a configuration example on the Usage page, just replace the
parameter name inside the configuration element, or ask if you need a
complete example.)

--
Wendy