No sweat.  The build-helper plugin solved my problem for me.
I appreciate the input!

Thor wrote:
Ok. Got it. the last mail was out of context...

My regards...

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 9:05 AM, David C. Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes.  I don't want functional test code mixed with unit test code.

Thor wrote:

Ok David.
Is there any reason why you are not using the maven standard layout for
your
project?

You just put all of your test code into the /src/test/java/ and maven adds
it to the eclipse path...

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 8:48 AM, David C. Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>