So you want to add another folder as container for source files?
(additionally to /src/main/java and /target/generated-sources). Good
question..

>From what google points me to i would recommend you to have a look at
http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/index.html . I do not
know, if any of the eclipse plugins does take this into account (possibly
not). But this should not be a big issue as you could do so manually..

Or you use Intellij (did i say that loud??) It seem as they have solved the
problem already.. http://intellij.net/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=273917

klaus