I haven't gotten a response from an SCM plugin development person.
Perhaps someone on the Maven list could guide me in the right direction.
I would like contribute a fix to the SCM plugin. I am trying to build
the project but I have questions/issues.  Who can I talk to regarding
these?

Thanks all. And sorry for creating some noise on the Maven list.

---
Todd Thiessen