De : Dmitri Ilyin [mailto:ilyin.dmi...@googlemail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 16 février 2009 16:54
À : Maven Users List
Objet : Re: maven-eclipse-plugin

well, this is an eclipse plugin, i need maven plugin.....

On 16-Feb-09, at 8:49 AM, Dmitri Ilyin wrote:

> Hallo,
>

> i wanted to use maven-eclipse-plugin with Eclipse 3.4. After short
> tries i have found out that it only support WTP 1.5. The actual
> version of Eclipse WTP is 3.x
>
> After that i find that the last version of plugin is 10 month old.
>
> What ist he status oft he plugin? Is it still in developing? If no,
> are there any alternatives? I'm new in maven  and looking for eclipse
> support for maven.
>

> Thanks
>
> Dmitri

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.