Sure, I *am* using it :) just not everywhere...

Speaking of which, I can't install it:

Update operation has failed
  Error retrieving "plugins/org.eclipse.draw2d_3.4.1.v20080910-1351.jar".
[Server returned HTTP response code: "404 Not Found" for URL:
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update/plugins/org.eclipse.draw2d_3.4.1.v20080910-1351.jar
.]
  Server returned HTTP response code: "404 Not Found" for URL:
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update/plugins/org.eclipse.draw2d_3.4.1.v20080910-1351.jar
.

Best regards,
Siarhei Dudzin