From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgai...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 23. februar 2009 16:41
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Mavenizing existing project

Bonjour Sam

Which tool do you recommend to convert an build.xml to maven?
I was thinking of using eclipse-maven plugin but havent found one that works
with Eclipse 4.0?
it doesnt seem that tough to handcraft settings.xml and pom.xml but I would
assume there has to
be a build.xml->pom.xml or .project->pom.xml converter tool available..?

Merci!
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.