On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Michael K. Craghead
<mcragh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I know this seems like a strange request, but what is the best way to convert
> a Maven 2 project to
> Maven 1? Our development team was going to start to move to Maven 2, but the
> plans have
> changed. Unfortunately, I've already built all of my code using Maven 2. I
> need to know how to
> convert my various projects to Maven 1. That includes changing the directory
> structure to leave
> out the "main" directory folder between the "src" and "java" folders, as well
> as any other directory
> differences that I might not be thinking of at the moment. Thanks.

This will depend on complexity of your projects etc.
But as a first hint:
mvn dependency:list
will resolve dependencies dependencies for your projects so you'll know,
what you should define as a list of dependencies in project.xml.

Regards,
Tomek (still using maven1 in some projects..)