Hi Manos

Manos Batsis wrote:
Thomas Marti wrote:

That shouldn't be a problem, even windows can play along using cygwin. If you really need out-of-the-box portability just patch up a custom plugin that does the same through java code.

That's all true. But that's not really the point here.

I was just very suprised that I haven't been able to find plugins to achieve a few simple tasks like merging/concating files together, replacing random strings (that aren't properties) in resources, and finally sorting files.

Now, as for existing plugin for replacing I have found two candidates:
http://www.stephenduncanjr.com/projects/xpathreplacement-maven-plugin/