dependency:tree doesn't currently show overlaid war jars.  The war
overlay concept is conceptually outside of the normal dependency
mechanism, hence the possibility of ending up with two versions of the
same dependency.

Anyone aware of an issue about this?  The war plugin should really
fail the build, or at least warn, if the package war contains multiple
versions of the same jar.

Mark