Von: Harper, Brad [mailto:brad.har...@fiserv.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Mai 2009 21:55
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: War Overlays and Conflicting Jars

Is there a way to detect when the dependencies of two war artifacts are
inconsistent with respect to packaged jar versions?

E.g. a war depends on artifact abc-1.0.0.jar. An overlay is performed
where an inconsistent dependency on abc-1.0.1.jar is also defined.

The resulting war will contain both jar files and, so far as I can tell,
the subsequent behavior is indeterminate.

Brad