Hi,

> looks like one of mm1 threads not being started... That would
> rather be due to some of ports being blocked by some other app
> than because of modem-specific problem. Check your MM1 config for
> port conflicts.

I can't see any port conflicts, neither I have any port used by other app.
I disabled selinux, iptables and all unnecessary services - there shouldn't be
any
port conflict. Do you see any possible conflicts in configuration?

Is there a more accurate way to diagnose the problem?

Thanks for such a quick response, especially from Poland ;-)

Greetings
Stanislaw Czech

NOWATEL Sp. z o.o.
http://www.nowatel.com