In 1.5.0 this is no longer (necessarily) a custom MMSC. So you could add
something like this:

group = mmsc
id=modem
type = mm1
mm1-sms-on-command = lynx -dump
'http://localhost:13000/start-smsc?password=bar&smsc=modemsmsc'
mm1-sms-off-command = lynx -dump
'http://localhost:13000/stop-smsc?password=bar&smsc=modemsmsc'
incoming-port = 13014
mmsc-url = http://mms.orange.pl
mm1-http-proxy = 192.168.6.104:8080
mm1-msisdn=0048505505505
mm1-gprs-on-command = /usr/local/mbuni/sbin/start-mms-gprs
mm1-gprs-pid-command = "cat /var/run/ppp-mms.pid|head -1"