David Rosenstrauch a écrit :
On 01/13/2010 03:39 AM, Emmanuel LŽcharny wrote:
vagrant1984 a écrit :
We are currently using MINA 2.0.0-M6.
The current version is 2.0.0-RC1, please switch to this version as many bug fixes has been injected into the code.

I've actually been holding off on upgrading us off of 2.0.0-M6 - since 2.0 is in "release candidate" mode, I figured that a true 2.0 was coming soon.
Totally agree, if your program works. But if you have issues, then it's better to check with the most recent version to see if those issues are still present.

Just wondering what the dev roadmap is and when a 2.0 release might be coming?
We are trying to cleanup the remaining bugs atm - call it bug parade - in order to be able to vote a 2.0 (next week ?)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,