Hi Legolas,

I haven't used Studio Creator w/ MyFaces' tomahawk (or sandbox). But
you should be able (as Alexandre pointed out) to *use* MyFaces stuff
in Creator.

Currently there is no *design time* support for Creator from our side.
Craig mentioned by time, that one of his fellow-workers blogged (or
just wrote a *normal* article) about howto write that Creator specific
design time support.

May be you should search the list archives to get the link.
So, feel free to contribute something like creator design time support
for MyFaces to this users list ;-)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf