The thing I like about JSF managed beans is the clean EL syntax
instead of the very verbose xml language (I have nothing against xml
files but I do think we abuse its usage). I hope Spring IoC container
adopt it one day if it is possible. But using annotations is going to
be even better :) Can't wait!

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada