From: Le Van [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:57 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Java Script error with My Faces

Thank Yura, but clear_form use for what ?. You think it generates by
JSF, but it just generate when I use t:commandButton instead of using
h:commandButton. And is it important to using it. Could I control it
???. Cause I can't control it now so I create a clear_form() function
that do nothing. Coudl you tell me more clearly about clear_form().