Hi

I think the same issue is for Data scroller component
as well when i am using the same versions of jboss and
tomcat. It will be intresting to know the solution and
it may be the same for all. The tomahawk version being
used is 1.1.2

kc

(http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=739598&messageID=4244849)