Hi,

The shared core is bundled at build time as shared_impl.

Like in tomahawk same shared core module is bundled as shared_tomahawk.

Cagatay

On 1/14/07, lightbulb432 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have version 1.1.4 of MyFaces, and looking at the SVN repository under
branch/tag 1_1_4 at the following browser link I don't see the same files
as
in my myfaces-impl-1.1.4.jar:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/core/branches/1_1_4/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/

I don't see shared_impl in the browser, but it's in the JAR... why the
difference in the source for the same tag that I have the JAR for?