Hi Rudi,

can you post the relevant jsf code,

this looks not like a jsf generated id.

Regards,
 Volker

2007/4/4, Rudi Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hello,

thanks a lot to everybody.

@Mike: I removed on form on the page and wrap all the formcontent by
one form-element. So this problem is resolved.

But valuating the new page, I get the following error for the markup
rendered by the <t:datatable/> - tag :

Error  Line 85 column 83: character "[" is not allowed in the value of
attribute "id".

It is possible that you violated the naming convention for this
attribute. For example, id and name attributes must begin with a
letter, not a digit.

Should I report this as a bug in Jira?

Best regards,
Rudi