Hi all,

I am having some problems with PPR.  When I try to update an inputText, it's
simply do nothing (no errors or warnings).  But, if I put the same
partialTriggers in other component (i.e. outputFormatted) with same backing
bean, all works fine.

Here is my code:

<f:view>
        <t:div styleClass="mainPanel">
                            immediate="true"
                            partialSubmit="true"
                            text="Update"
                            actionListener="#{newAgent.editContact}">
                                       partialTriggers="pSub_button"
                                       styleUsage="instruction"
                                       value="#{newAgent.nombreContacto}">
                                partialTriggers="pSub_button"
                            value="#{newAgent.nombreContacto}">
        </t:div>
</f:view>

And backing bean method for actionListener:

        public void editContact(ActionEvent event) {
                this.setNombreContacto("NOMBRE PPR");
        }

Any ideas?. Is possible to do an inputText update via PPR?.  I think that yes,
but...my method seems  to be incorrect :((((

Thanks for all!!!.

Ariel.