Hello Daniel,

What you want to do is not the responsibility of validators, but
converter's. What you need is a simple converter that will do a
.toUpperCase() in getAsObject(). However, if you want to respect the inverse
property of getAsObject() vs. getAsString() you'll have to also use
toUpperCase() in getAsString() and also make sure that your bean always
contains an uppercase default value (or null).

Regards,

~ Simon