The scope is session,

If i see the page source code from the browser I get this, as you see the 21
is the first value, but it brings me a 0 if is read only. What I just notice
is that in the JSP I have readonly="true" and in this source code I see:
disabled="disabled" is that right?? Again if I erase the readonly=true I get
the correct value 21:

<select name="agregarDiaFeriadoForm:_idJsp12" size="1" disabled="disabled">
<option value="21">RELIGIOSO....</option>
<option value="1">DEL ESTADO</option>
<option value="2">POR VACACIONES</option>
<option value="3">PATRONALES</option>
<option value="15">POR DESATRES NATURALES</option>