I am trying to write my own skin for my application. In this
application, I may want to have tab panels that look different. I see
that for example, the following skin selector exists:

af|panelTabbed::tab-selected

How can I style the selected tab of the following:

Is it something like:

af|panelTabbed::tab-selected .myTabs?

I'm just not sure how the skin selectors work with "normal" css
selectors that will get output to the client.

If there is a good skin reference out there, that would be helpful
too. I did find one on Oracle's site, but it didn't talk about
combining controls with specified style classes that I could tell.

Thanks,
Andrew