Hello Bandaru,

The problem is that you're using a direct session parameter instead of a
managed bean. I see two solutions:

1. Use a managed bean with a managed property to set the default skin
family;
2. Use a HttpSessionListener to set the mydesk attribute in the session map
upon session creation.

Regards,

~ Simon