Hi Helmut,

thanks for the hint, but unfortunately that didn't do the trick for me.
I switched to the versions you report, but the only notable difference
is some more debug output from DebugPhaseListener.

There is one odd thing I noticed: DebugPhaseListener reports
Param : "page::form-action" = "page:outerlink"
for the link outside the sheet (which works) and
Param : "page::form-action" = "page:sheet:0:innerlink"
for the link inside the sheet (first row here, doesn't work).

The id of the latter seemed incomplete to me, as I have a panel around
the link and another component. Just out of curiosity, I copied the link
code to the first column and was surprised by the result: Identical id
and no exception thrown!
Is this normal behaviour? How does the server side differentiate between
a link in the first column and a link in the second? Is it possible that
the action component is simply not located by
UIComponent.findComponent() during APPLY_REQUEST_VALUES phase and thus
no action can be evoked?

I'm just guessing here on the basis of my very basic knowledge of
Tobago, so maybe I'm thinking in the wrong direction.

Any hints greatly appreciated!

Best,
Ramon