To: "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Tobago] Weird problem with tc:link inside tc:sheet

Hi Helmut,

ok, now the id makes sense to me, thanks for explaining.

Please find attached my faces-config.xml, the page (browse.jsp) and the
relevant controller (BrowseController.java). The code for getting at the
link parameter doesn't quite work yet but as that is not the primary
problem I did not put much effort into fixing it yet.

Thanks in advance,
Ramon