Hi all,

I use MyFaces1.2.0 and Trinidad1.2.2 with Tomcat6.0.

I built environment like 'http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/t
able.jspx'.
but, error message displayed 'Invalid PPR response.' when I changed the range
by the range navigation feature.
so, I investigated the response.My response had a difference in respect of the
 following compared with the normal response.

*** my response ***
  <?xml version="1.0" ?>
  <?Tr-XHR-Response-Type ?>
  <content action="/trinidad-demo-1.2.2/faces/components/table.jspx">
  <fragment>
  </fragment>

*** normal response (by irian's demo) ***
  <?xml version="1.0" ?>
  <?Tr-XHR-Response-Type ?>
  <content action="/trinidad-demo/faces/components/table.jspx">
  <fragment>
  </fragment>
  <script>
  <![CDATA[function _navSubmit(formName, event, id, vld, val){return
  </script>
  </content>

Why does body-contents(of PPR response) break off on the way that responce is
wrote, without '</content>'?

Thanks in advance.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nifmail.jp