Thanks Matthias,
but I checked that the phenomenon same as Trinidad1.2.3 occurred...Of course,
it is debugging.

Although I investigated and understand, endDocument 'is' called on the PPRResp
onsewriter by org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.

renderView on the JspViewHandlerImpl is processing in following order.
 Step1)[start]
 Step2)stateAwareWriter.flushToWriter(response.getWriter());
 Step3)newResponseWriter.endDocument();
 Step4)response.flushBuffer();
 Step5)[finish]

FlushToWriter on the stateAwareWriter(step2) takes charge of the output of a r
esponse.
I think that it may be the cause to have not outputted the response henceforth
 [Step3].

When replacing Step 2 and Step 3, <content>tag was closed correctly and went w
ell.

However, I think that I want to solve this problem, without changing MyFaces i
mplementation.

Please give me good solution or hints...

Thanks in advance.