From: Gerhard Petracek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 novembre 2007 13.34
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: How know witch data in changed

hello mario,

sounds like you are searching for the mechanism of ValueChangeListeners.

regards,
gerhard

2007/11/12, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello, I need to know witch data of a view is changed. Is there a way to
do that with no specific code? I'm going to do it in a PhaseListener
that compare data of each component before and after "apply Request"
phase.

What do you think?

Any suggestion is Appreciated.

Regards

Mario

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and