Hi,

A phaselistener may work here, in after phase of restore view,
traverse the component tree, if the component is an
editablevalueholder,
cast the component to editablevalueholder and add the
valuechangelistener by addValueChangeListener or
setValueChangeListener.

A valuechangelistener implementation needs a processValueChange method
or it can be a method binding, in your case the first option is a
better alternative

See editableValueHolder for more info.

Cheers,

Cagatay Civici