BTW, you should report a bug that tr:column has a partialTriggers attribute
but does not render an ID attribute.

This would be a good reason to have a tr:row component and maybe just
support ID and partialTriggers. I am not that knowledgeable about the
TableRenderer though so perhaps someone else has better information.

-Andrew