Von: Andrew Robinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Februar 2008 20:53
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: Re: [Trinidad] how to PPR a table row upon selecting its detail
contents

BTW, you should report a bug that tr:column has a partialTriggers
attribute but does not render an ID attribute.

This would be a good reason to have a tr:row component and maybe just
support ID and partialTriggers. I am not that knowledgeable about the
TableRenderer though so perhaps someone else has better information.

-Andrew

On Feb 11, 2008 12:47 PM, Andrew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>