Ok, here is a solution.
Myfaces adds a MyFacesHack.js to the page for the purpose of adapting jscookMenu to JSF.
Here a menu action goes straightaway to form.submit. This doesn't comply with tr:fileDownloadActionListener, don't know why.
But replacing at line #28:

            var dummyForm = document.forms[target];
            dummyForm.elements['jscook_action'].value = link;
            dummyForm.submit();

simply by:

            submitForm(target,1, {jscook_action: link})

seems to solve the issue, since we go through Trinidad stuff.
However I don't know how Myfaces+Trinidad+Tomahawk fit this puzzle (who does what).

-- Renzo

Renzo Tomaselli wrote:
Yes I will. I'm debugging the involved js machinery to find the issue, I guess jscookMenu submitting skips Trinidad internals.

-- Renzo

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
can you create an issue + a little simple page snippet ?

-M

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Renzo Tomaselli