Matthias,
    AFAIK jsCookMenu is a third party component adapted by Tomahawk to JSF which in turn should be adapted to Trinidad.
By "file a bug against the cookMenu" I guess you mean the Tomahawk team, since they provide the patch which should be patched.
Also I guess that many symbols around should prove that Trinidad is in the game.
Wouldn't be just as easy as "if (submitForm) ..." ?

-- Renzo

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Renzo Tomaselli