Hi!
> Thank's a lot for your response. What I would like to do is to be able
> to share a page (ant its backing bean) between 2 conversations types,
> like an activity définition can be shared between 2 process definition
> in BPM. For exemple, the select customer page can be shared between
> the 'send mail' and 'send invoice' use cases. I think I'm going to
> hack the source to see how I can achieve this.

I see the use case of allowing to share the page-flow between different
conversations. And probably something like this will come in Orchestra too.
Though, exactly the use-case of "select/search customer" I'd solve in a
different way.

Why not have - lets say conversationA which then call the search
customer page somehow which uses conversationSearch - at the end of
conversationSearch you'll invalidate this conversation and pass back the
primary key of the selected customer to conversationA.
That way the conversationSearch data can be cleaned up as soon as the
search has been finished. No need to clutter the persistence-context of
conversationA with lots of entities fetched by conversationSearch.

Ciao,
Mario