Hi!
> Use of tag separateConversationContext allows to start a new
> conversation but it isn't really a nested conversation context, since
> it has to be done in a new browser window (no context stack). Am I
> right?

Exactly!
This is something we might implement in the (near?) future. This  will
also require you to define a page-flow in some way then - hopefully in a
VERY easy - JSF like - way. Being able to maintain a conversation
context stack is the first step in this direction I think.
I think we can post a draft for discussion on what we think how to solve
that with orchestra next week - watch out (or better, join) the dev list
(if not done already).

Ciao,
Mario