Hello Simon.
I tried your tip and it seems to work fine. I'm sorry to thank you so
late... but thanks anyway

I still have one problem with orchestra.
I have a bean with 'conversation.access' that is accessed in a page. When I
leave the page the conversation of that bean is not deleted! in the new page
I have no reference to that bean, and that bean is the only one in the
conversation.

Regards and thanks.