Hello.
I can get it through Spring and I thought that if orchestra should have
deleted the bean, if I get it again
its field should be null. This doesn't happen, but only because when I open
the new page the bean it's still
alive during the request. If from the new one I open another page the bean
it's deleted.
So i think it works, and it was my mistake... sorry.