I was under the impression that beans that I set up with access scope will
need to be thread safe because I could have a user open two tabs (with the
same conversation context) and submit to the same page simultaneously (or
double submit on the same tab).
But I was running some tests and it seems like something in the framework is
forcing accesses to my beans to be executed in sequence rather than
simultaneously. Specifically I set it up so I had the first request stuck at
a breakpoint and submitted a second request (that does not hit the
breakpoint), but I found that *both* requests are stuck until I resume the
thread stuck at the breakpoint.

Any insights?

-Jacob Mathew