While we're on this subject, I think it's clear that combining the component
suites might increase the available resources for moving things forward.. I
know this has been discussed in the past, but I don't think there was a
clear consensus...
---
Kito D. Mann -- Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://twitter.com/kito99  http://twitter.com/jsfcentral
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
+1 203-404-4848 x3