Hi,

The simple way: You can also put a file "style/style.css" (exactly this name) in the webapp directory. The ResourceManager will find it and add it to the list of needed resources. The style will be effect all Tobago pages in one application.

Helmut solution is also possible. The advantage is, you can decide, which pages need the style. It is also possible to make changes in more than one theme, if needed.

If you want to make bigger changes to the design of the pages (specially for more than one application), you may want to write a Tobago theme, that contains your custom look and feel.

Regards,

Udo