Hi Udo,

I created a new markup for box and its worked.Thanks for that.I tried to
create a markup for panel in the same way.

I observed the selected styles through firebug ,for box its taking new
tobago-box-markup-important style.

but for panel its not picking the new tobago-gridLayout-markup-important
style.

please find the content of tobago-theme.xml

<tobago-theme>
  <name>standard</name>
  <display-name>Standard Theme</display-name>

<deprecated-name>org.apache.myfaces.tobago.context.StandardTheme</deprecated-name>
  <resource-path>org/apache/myfaces/tobago/renderkit</resource-path>
  <renderers>

     <renderer>
          <name>Box</name>
          <supported-markup>
            <markup>important</markup>
          </supported-markup>
    </renderer>
     <renderer>
          <name>GridLayout</name>
          <supported-markup>
            <markup>important</markup>
          </supported-markup>
    </renderer>

  </renderers>
</tobago-theme>

This is little bit surprising. Please let me know how to resolve this..

KSK