Hi Udo,Helmut

Thanks for the info.Its really useful.

My requirements are

1.I want to have a different background color and shade to some of the
panels in the  pages.This color and shade should be different from the
default panel  css ,so it should have a different css .

2.As mentioned earlier I want to add a new  css to the border footer.I added
it similar to the box header  css in the speyside style.css file ..like

.tobago-box-footer {
values here...
}

But this footer css never applied on the pages.

please let me know whether tc:style tag  applies at the page level only or
applies  at the child  tags like panel and box.

also please let me know how to  add a new css to box footer and why the
above css does not worked.

Thanks,
KSK