Hello Arun,

Glad to see you here. Not only is it good for CDI, but it's good for me,
since I'm looking into using Glassfish.

While you're on it, please push for portlet support in Weld :-).
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* See you at JAX and JSF Summit 2011 June 20-23rd in San Jose:
http://jaxconf.com/